Viagra, also called as sildenafil relaxes and improves the circulation of blood to specific areas of the body. Though Viagra is used for many purposes, it's main function is to treat Erectile Dysfunction problem in males. This pill is really helpful for those who've got trouble in gaining erections and in reaching climax.
Working of Viagra:
The working of Viagra completely depends upon the element sildenafil citrate.
• The active element of the Viagra, sildenafil citrate melts with the bloodstream of the person who takes the pill.
• This significantly inhibits the enzyme PDE5 and also enhances cGMP enzyme. As PDE5-enzyme clogs the blood flow while decreasing cGMP-enzyme extension. Concurrently, it hardens as well as clogs the blood vessels including arteries.
• Sildenafil Citrate releases the chemical compound nitric oxide that improves cGMP-enzyme and aids to achieve a substantial form of blood-circulation reach to the penis (male organ), as for prolonged erection during the sex.
Precautions of Viagra
• You should take Viagra along with nitrate based medications, as it may have a adverse effect on your body functions. So, you should consult with your physician before taking Viagra.
• You should not engage in any hefty activities like working on heavy-machineries or driving a car.
• If you are suffering from diseases like kidney disorder or coronary artery diseases, then it very important to visit your doctor prior to taking Viagra.
• You should not take Viagra more than one time in a day. You should allow at least 24 hours to pass between consecutive doses. If you have pain during sex after taking Viagra or prolonged erection for more than 4 hours, then you should immediately consult your doctor. Prolonged erection, also called as priapism can cause damage to your penis.
• The blood circulation to the optic nerve can increase significantly after taking viagra online. It may lead to sudden vision loss. But this consequence has occurred only to a small number of individuals, most of them had coronary disease, heart problem, kidney disorder, high cholesterol level or any other chronic diseases. You need to get emergency medical assistance if you have sudden vision loss.
• You should avoid drinking alcohol while taking this medication as it can increase the side-effects. Also, you should avoid other medications like yohimbine, alprostadil, osenten, cimetidin, conivaptan, etc.
How to take Viagra?
• You should take Viagra online as prescribed by the doctor. Don't take in smaller or larger amounts or even for longer time period than recommended. You should strictly follow the directions mentioned in the prescription label.
• Usually, cheap viagra online is consumed only when required, thirty minutes to 1 hour before engaging in sex.
• Viagra could help you have a harder erection when the sexual stimulation starts. An erection won't occur simply by taking this pill.
• During sexual intercourse, if you become nauseated or dizzy, or have any pain, or even tingling in the neck, arms, jaw or chest regions, then you should stop sex and call your physician immediately.
• Store Viagra at room temperature and also away from heat and moisture.